Today we are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of the Aristotle Metadata Registry to PyPI – version 1.5.
This release, possible thanks to the support of Data61, includes a number of new features, usability improvements and bug fixes. This release also includes a new darker default theme that improves compliance with WCAG accessibility requirements. This version also incorporates new components from ISO/IEC 11179 necessary for documenting the metadata structures for linked data.
Key details for this release:
- Aristotle Metadata Registry now has support for Relations from the ISO/IEC 11179 data model. This allows users to define custom relationships between metadata to create new ontologies.
- Support for Python 3 and MariaDB
- Search engine improvements, including generated sitemaps to improve search engine rankings and schema.org google site search declarations to improve visibility in site rankings.
- User dashboard improvements including shortcut buttons for common actions, favourites list in the dashboard home screen
- Improvements to how Data Element Derivations are managed and edited
- Visual tweaks to creation wizards to show search terms
- Added a new way to bulk add key-value pairs using slots and added an associated bulk action
A full list of features, improvements and bug fixes is available on the GitHub release page.